Monday, July 25, 2011

All Signs Point To Lauderdale

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
when will I find where I fit in

1,2.3,4 !!

Remember when I tried
I never strayed to far from you
forever by your side
no matter what I, was going through
But now I, never know, the things to say to you
Now help me, But know I'm still on your side
I never showed just what you do to me
This song was always wrong

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
where will I find where I fit in
I hate this town

Cos know one can understand
I just cant be tied down
Nothing comes between me and my plans
So now I, never know, the things to say to you
Now help me prove that I'm still on your side
I never showed just what you do to me
The timing was always wrong

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck

where will I find where I fit in

And don't believe a word they're telling to you
don't believe a word they're telling to you

They let me down, where will I find where I fit in
I hate this town.

My world cannot ever bring me down
Everything I had is turning back around
Because our times worth something
bigger then both you and me

I can't live my life always backing down
I got to do this right, then make it make a sound
Cos I'm not here for nothing
At least I can say I stand for something.

You and me we stand for something.

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
where will I find where I fit in

And don't believe a word they're telling to you
don't believe a word they're telling to you

They let me down, where will I find where I fit in
I HATE THIS TOWN


________________________________________________________

This song popularized by A Day To Remember band
when I read this lyric, the first thing in my mind was YOU :)
until now, I still believe deep in my heart
that someday we could trough this horrible situation
that's why I still be here by your side

Maybe I was wrong
to let love in
so I couldn't keep my heart from hurting

We've learned to run from
anything uncomfortable
We've tied our pain below and
no one ever has to know
That inside we're broken
I tried to patch things up again
to cut my tears and kill my fears

I never showed just what you do to me
I can't let you hurting
even I try and try

because,
your laugh is my laugh
your love is my love
your tear is my tear
your pain is my pain

All of my friend don't give me a soul
They acted like you're nothing
No one can understand
About what I feel now
How much I hope in you

I have to let you know
I don't want to let you go
The pain is killing me
but I can't let it be

I know it isn't right
but still I have to fight
Someday I'll prove to everyone
I can get everything that I expected from you
and happy days that we both could share
that I was dreaming will be come true
Now help me prove that I'm still on your side

No comments:

Post a Comment